Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2018 9:55 PM
ExxonMobil Pre:Employment Testing Requirements 13;
This Operations and Mechanical (O and M) position requires pre:employment testing. After you apply to this position you will receive an email to complete the Phase 1 Online Assessment. In order to be consider for this position, candidates must complete one of the listed action items below pior to the close of the requisition. Candidates who do not complete the assessment or map their test results to this application by the requisition close date will be disqualified for consideration for this open position.
NEW CANDIDATE : (NO test results on file): MUST complete the Phase 1 Assessment before the close of the requisition. Candidates who complete the assessment after the requisition close date will not be considered for this position.
RETURNING CANDIDATE : (Exisiting test results on file): DO NOT HAVE to re:test but you MUST click the test link in order to map your test scores to this application. Failure to map your test scores will result in your being disquailified for consideration for this open position.
REQUISITION CLOSE DATE: Monday, February 12, 2018 11:59 PM Central Standard Time
Job Summary 13;
A Lab Technician is responsible for performing tests according to specified methods in a safe and accurate manner.
Job Responsibilities 13;
* Uses analytical methods to produce safe and accurate data.
* Reviews summary reports and mitigates any outstanding samples.
* Becomes proficient in the use of the laboratory LIMS computer system.
* Tests SQC check samples as required and takes appropriate action for out of control results.
* Checks calibration frequency on designated instruments/equipment and calibrates as required.
* Performs preventive maintenance and good laboratory housekeeping.
* Identifies, communicates, documents and resolves any testing issues.
* Records test results accurately and completely as required by Quality Practices and Guidelines and Data Integrity Assurance Framework.
* Maintains instruments/equipment as required by the PM Schedule.
* Communicates testing issues to First Line Supervisor completes proper paperwork, and resolves any issues.
Job Requirements 13;
* Willing and able to work overtime as needed.
* Willing and able to work 12:hour rotating shift.
* Able to work with minimal supervision
* Able to work well in a team environment
* Able to perform calculations and scientific conversions.
* Able to routinely move canisters weighing up to 20 pounds from a cart to a countertop both waist:height.
* Able to perform general troubleshooting of analytical equipment.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Location: Beaumont, Beaumont/Pt Arthur
• Post ID: 74818437 beaumont