Posted: Thursday, February 1, 2018 11:23 PM
Job Role Summary 13;
The primary responsibility of the Mechanical Section Supervisor is to lead routine maintenance and small project activities at the Beaumont Refinery (BMRF). This role must work closely with the Business Line to safely lead the mechanical work processes for reliability improvement, work selection, planning, execution, and return to operations.
Job Role Responsibilities 13;
* Demonstrate leadership in Personal Safety by driving systems and reinforcing the behaviors necessary to achieve Nobody Gets Hurt.
* Actively engages team in utilization of Loss Prevention System (LPS) tools throughout all planning and execution phases of mechanical work
* Stewards teams LPS requirements and incident reporting, validates that all responsibilities are met, and develops and implements improvement plans
* Manages field execution of mechanical work
* Ensures quality targets for mechanical work are met
* Provides direct supervision to Mechanical FLS
* Involved in contractor selection and evaluation of contract execution
* Drive compliance to procedures consistent with Maintenance Guidelines
* Ensures Mechanical effectiveness occurs daily and steward to results
* Ensures resources are utilized appropriately to manage week 1 schedule compliance and 4 week outlook, including break:in to the current schedule.
* Ensures compliance to the Annual Maintenance Plan
* Steward area Mechanical function performance to Mechanical Leadership Team
* Actively mentors new supervisors and participates in career development of mechanical supervisors
Job Requirements 13;
* Bachelors degree in Engineering, or related degree; OR a minimum of 10 years of previous experience in a mechanical supervision role
* Prior experience with mechanical turnaround or project management in a manufacturing environment preferred
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment both internally and externally
* Strong conflict resolution skills
* Ability to gather information, assess alternate solutions and consequences, and implement solutions
* Demonstrated experience managing aggressive targets
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Location: Beaumont, Beaumont/Pt Arthur
• Post ID: 73998407 beaumont